Doing an excellent job of keeping your lawn healthy is a lot of hard work. The Husqvarna robot lawn mower does the job for you, completely removing you from the task.
How beautiful it is to behold your lawn and bask in the luxurious green carpet its forms. Most homeowners and commercial centers dream of a perfect lawn.
It however, comes at a price. An average lawn needs to be mowed every week. This is a lot of time that can be spent on another productive venture. The Husqvarna robot lawn mower makes this possible without a hitch.
Table of Contents
Overview of the Product
After installing the boundary and guide wire, the Husqvarna robot lawn mower does everything pretty much by itself. It will mow your lawn daily, except you program it otherwise. Among the many robot lawn mowers present in the market, the Husqvarna automatic lawn mower stands out with its fair price.
It is a product of the Husqvarna Company, a well-known company in manufacturing agricultural equipment.
If you own a massive lawn of about 1.25 acres (5000m2), the Husqvarna 450X automaker is a perfect choice. With a weight of 30.6 pounds, it comes equipped with Lithium-Ion batteries and charges itself automatically for 75 minutes.
On a full charge, it can work for almost 5 hours. It is suitable for land with up to 45% slope. It has remote object detection which enables it to avoid obstacles before running into it. It also comes with a GPS assisted navigation system. Overall, it is suited for people with vast lawns.
The Husqvarna auto mower 430X robot lawn mower is suited for lawn size of 0.8 acres (3200m2.) It is next in line to the Husqvarna 450X. It takes roughly an hour to charge and can work for approximately two and half hours on a full charge. It can handle slope of up to 24 degrees and works with a GPS assisted navigation system.
The Husqvarna auto mower 315 has a working capacity of 0.37 acres (about 1500m2.) It can work both night and day with an automatic charging system that takes an hour. On a full charge, it can work for 70 minutes. It has a cutting width of 8.7 inches and produces chippings which serve as fertilizer. It can handle slope of up to 22 degrees.
The Husqvarna auto mower 320 automatic lawn mower can handle lawns of 0.54 acres (2200m2.) An 18V/3.2Ah Lithium-ion battery powers the device. It comes with powerful electric motor and large wheels which enable it to handle slope of up to 45%. Its entire charging system is automated and takes about an hour to charge and an hour to exhaust itself as well.
Key features of the Husqvarna automatic Lawn Mower
The Husqvarna auto mower comes with amazing features that help you take mowing to the next level. We discuss a few:
- You Don’t Need to Collect Clippings
The Husqvarna cuts in tiny clippings. Even while cutting, you will hardly notice the excerpts, let alone being able to collect it. This falls to the ground and fertilizes it. In return, you get a fresh, luxurious green lawn.
- It can Find its way Home
Boundary and guide wires guard the Husqvarna robot lawn mower. It mows in irregular pattern hence no traces of tire track on your lawn. Asides, on completing the task, it can guide itself home.
- Smart Blades
It is made with an innovative blade resistance technology that allows it to work in the rain effectively. Asides, the Husqvarna can adjust its working time to the lawn’s growth rate. Hence, it spends less time mowing thus, reducing wear and tear.
- Can handle Complex garden
The Husqvarna robot lawn mower can handle elaborate and big gardens with ease. It can also take care of lawns with a slope of up to 45%. During set up as well, the boundary wire can help create a unique route for the automaker to section off areas that should not be touched.
- Low maintenance cost as the robot lawn mower will pay for itself in a couple of years time
- It does not leave noticeable tire track on the field
- It cuts the grass to tiny clippings that will help fertilize the lawn. Hence, you will not have to pack the clumps of grass after mowing.
- If you don’t have a perfect lawn, the Husqvarna robot lawn mower is ideal as it does not get stuck
- It is very independent as it turns on hitting an obstacle and can navigate its way around tight places.
- It is pretty safe as well as the blade stops when lifted or tilted.
- The Husqvarna robot lawn mower works better in low grass only. Thus you might have to trim long grasses before setting your robot mower to work
- Because the blades are tucked underneath the mower, it might not cut edges near a wall or any obstacle. This is a safety precaution!
- The prices of the Husqvarna robotic lawn mower are a bit on the high rate. Although, the device will pay for itself in the long run.
Even with a high price, investing in the Husqvarna robot lawn mower makes every penny worth it. It is a ticket to enjoying a perfectly manicured lawn that you will proud of.
Who is this Product For?
The Husqvarna robot lawn mower can be a perfect gift for your old parents. This allows them to conserve their strength and relax. I am pretty sure grandpa will be amazed and stunned while watching the Husqvarna do its magic. This robotic lawn mower is also suited for the following categories of people:
- The disabled and elderly
- People who hate mowing
- Folks with enormous lawn sizes
- People who travel a lot will find the Husqvarna helpful as it can be monitored via the smartphone or computer.
- People with a complicated garden that has narrow pathways.
User review of the Husqvarna Robot Lawn Mower
- I just used it for about a month, and I am glad of my purchase. I did the installation myself with assistance from another person. The manual, however, helped as it took planning, research and diagramming. I have a lawn about 0.8 acres, and the Husqvarna robomower does an excellent job of keeping it tidy. I am pleased with the noise level, the way it cuts, the detailed manual and overall I love that I can use my time for something rewarding.
- W. Cook, Amazon
- I have been skeptical about getting an automaker but eventually summoned courage. So far, it has been incredible. I am elated that I have two extra hours to invest in something else, asides mowing. My yard looks perfect, and I am glad every time I see it doing its magic. We have cats and dogs, and they have never had a problem with the Husqvarna lawn mower. It is fantastic, and I am proud I own it.
RS Denton, Amazon
FAQs and Additional Tips
- How Much is the Husqvarna Robot Mower?
The price of the Husqvarna robot lawn mower depends on the model. The Husqvarna lawn mower prices range from $1000 to $4000, depending on the store and location.
- Where to get the product
The Husqvarna lawnmower is available on Amazon and other online stores. It can also be ordered directly from Husqvarna – the manufacturer.
- How to use the product
The Husqvarna robot lawn mower is very easy to use. Your input is only required at the setting up stage, in which the installation manual will guide you. Asides, professionals from Husqvarna could assist with the setting up if you buy from them directly.
- What is the Warranty like?
The Husqvarna robot mower comes with a two years warranty. During this period users can get defective parts repaired or replaced.
- How Long Will customers wait for Delivery?
It takes a maximum of three days to deliver the automatic lawn mower, depending on the location.
- How do I know which model to Chose?
To get the perfect lawnmower for your yard, you can use the automaker lawn calculator available on the Husqvarna website. Users will supply their postcode and draw a border around their lawn. This information will allow Husqvarna to provide the most suitable automaker based on the slope and complexity of your lawn size.
- What is the Cutting height?
The cutting height of the Husqvarna robotic lawn mower ranges from 0.8 inches to 2.4 inches depending on the model.
Summing It Up
The Husqvarna auto mower takes you out of the mowing process entirely. It is your ticket to enjoying a perfectly manicured lawn while you sleep or are away.
The Husqvarna auto mower comes in many designs enabling it to handle the various sizes of lawns. If you have a vast lawn, you should consider either the Husqvarna auto mower 430X or 450X automaker.
The 450X will work for an average of 5 hours while the Husqvarna 430X keeps going for about 150 minutes on a full charge. Folks with smaller lawn should give the Husqvarna auto mower 315 a shot.