Finally, Toshiba announced its Ultrabook model,a little bit overpriced. It is the Portege Z830 model, that will be available from November his year. It features a 13.3 LED backlit display with resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The CPU consists of Intel Core 13,15 or 17 processor. The Ram is not specified. It has a Intel HD 3000 graphic technology and 128GB SSD. It has spill resistant keyboard, 1.3 megapixel webcam, fingerprint reader and on its right side it has 2xUSB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 ports, HDMI and VGA. It weights 1,13 kg and is 15.9 mm thick. The sound system is enhanced, but the test results are not very clear. About the price, well, if you want thick, you can get it for $1000, but you might hold on, because rumors say that before the end of this year, Asus and Acer are planning on doing similar designs, we hope a little bit cheaper or at least with better configuration.
About The Author
- said: @NVIDIAGeForceFR bonjour 👋🏼 vous faites du support tech par dm?This happened less than a minute ago
- said: #startup 'Men don't turn you on at all?' Teen asks tech entrepreneur for career advice, he wants to…… https://t.co/zyhBXQcdQVThis happened less than a minute ago
- said: Public cloud spending is fueling IT tech spending growth. https://t.co/oCh25iFOIDThis happened less than a minute ago
- said: RT @iaeaorg: Today’s the last day of the Scientific Forum on #Nuclear Tech in #Health. Starts at 9:00. Watch #live: https://t.co/HheIJwxzwe…This happened less than a minute ago
- said: RT @DeepLearn007: Using machine learning & AI to add value to business #AI #MachineLearning #DeepLearning #ML #DL #tech https://t.co/9CZrY…This happened about a minute ago