Finally, Toshiba announced its Ultrabook model,a little bit overpriced. It is the Portege Z830 model, that will be available from November his year. It features a 13.3 LED backlit display with resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The CPU consists of Intel Core 13,15 or 17 processor. The Ram is not specified. It has a Intel HD 3000 graphic technology and 128GB SSD. It has spill resistant keyboard, 1.3 megapixel webcam, fingerprint reader and on its right side it has 2xUSB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 ports, HDMI and VGA. It weights 1,13 kg and is 15.9 mm thick. The sound system is enhanced, but the test results are not very clear. About the price, well, if you want thick, you can get it for $1000, but you might hold on, because rumors say that before the end of this year, Asus and Acer are planning on doing similar designs, we hope a little bit cheaper or at least with better configuration.
About The Author
- said: RT @kausmickey: I'm not a tech person. Don't want to have to switch to Linux orVPN or whatever. This isn't China. Want to trust Silicon Val…This happened less than a minute ago
- said: Elon Musk- AI is the “biggest risk we face as a civilization.” Musk & 115 Tech Leaders urge UN to ban killer robots https://t.co/JcJkeoZnFSThis happened less than a minute ago
- said: Hire Us for your next Project! #FrontEnd or #BackEnd #Developers » https://t.co/ooytXAU2ck #hire #Webdev #Tech… https://t.co/KKubBARSn9This happened about a minute ago
- said: Don’t Panic, Liberal Arts Majors. The Tech World Wants You. https://t.co/ECHzOCNuXDThis happened about a minute ago
- said: The challenges of making films in Virtual Reality by RiftingReality #virtualreality #tech https://t.co/y3v2r1ARm5 https://t.co/ukmBHWpSEPThis happened about a minute ago