After the great success with the Firefox 5, Mozzilla released the Firefox 6 version. In comparison with the previous version there are no major changes.It does not bring any changes in the User Interface, but apparently, this version of Mozilla is 20% faster than the old one, which also results in better start up time when using Panorama. Also, the Developer menu have been updated, and with the new Java Script Scratchpad you can execute the Java Script code. The font rendering is improved. In the adress bar, the domain names of the web sites that you are visiting are highlighted. This version lets you control cookies, pop-out windows, password protection etc.It provides a better plugin management and HTML5 support.The new version of Mozilla Firefox 6 is available for download on Windows, Linux and MAC via the Mozilla FTP servers. According to the previous releases, I guess we will be seeing new versions of Mozilla Firesox every six weeks. The previous version was released on 18th June, therefore, we are expecting Mozilla Firefox 7 on September 27th.
About The Author
- said: Google A.I. Head Accuses Elon Musk of Overhyping Tech Dangers https://t.co/9E8qaWHTHj #InfowarsThis happened less than a minute ago
- said: @Spotify @Heineken & @IBM on the challenge of marrying data & creativity https://t.co/PaMU6gz1mp #Creative #Data #Tech @CampaignmagThis happened less than a minute ago
- said: RT @ETSUVolleyball: That feeling when you win 3-0 against Virginia Tech! #ETSUTough https://t.co/qLcg7c3862This happened less than a minute ago
- said: #SuperFastFibre means your #smallbiz can use new tech opportunities like the cloud! Register here for updates at… https://t.co/2qHyRiXkCEThis happened less than a minute ago
- said: 41% of small biz says lack of budget is BIG barrier to adopting new tech. Try #Office365. Keep software costs down! https://t.co/DtEpfUpHI1This happened less than a minute ago